Haida NanoPro ND3.6 (4000x) Filter, 67mm - 12 Stop
The NanoPro MC ND3.6 Filter from Haida is an ND filter with a 4000x filter factor that provides a 12-stop exposure reduction.
Its 3.6 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes 10 layers of anti-reflection coatings, which also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help keep it clean for a longer period of time. The Nano coating associated with the Haida NanoPro MC Solid Neutral Density 3.6 Filter provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when the surface comes in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning.
A thin, aluminum-alloy filter ring minimizes the potential for vignetting, while remaining durable and lightweight.
- 3.6 neutral density filter darkens the image by 12 stops, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Nano coating provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Thin, aluminium alloy filter ring helps to prevent vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight.
- front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
All Haida Products Have A 1 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects Only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.