Haida 150 NanoPro Multi-Coated ND Optical Glass Filters
Expand the range of creative effects available to you with the 150 x 150mm NanoPro MC ND Filter from Haida.
This square neutral density filter is 2mm thick and features a 2x-32000x filter factor, providing a 1-stop to 15-stop reduction in exposure across the entire image. This allows you to slow down shutter speeds to capture movement in your photos and use wider apertures in bright lighting situations.
Made of optical glass, the filter is designed to provide a neutral performance that leaves no color cast and preserves image sharpness. Applied on both sides are several layers of coating which help reduce ghosting and reflections. The coating also makes the surface resistant to scratches and repels water, making it easier to clean when using the filter in inclement conditions.
- Solid neutral density filters, with a 2x-32000x filter factor that reduces exposure by 1 stop to 15-stop
- Allows for reduced shutter speeds and wider apertures
- For use with compatible square filter holders that accept a thickness of 2mm
- Optical glass construction, designed to avoid color casts and preserve sharpness
- Multi-coated to prevent reflections, repel water, and increase resistance to scratches
- Solid Neutral Density Filter
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.