Tenba Fulton V2 16L All-Weather Backpack - Black/Black Camo
Fulton backpacks combine timeless, vintage style with modern comfort, function and camera protection. The black coated fabric on the new all-weather backpack combined with black camouflage design blends seamlessly into an environment, yet possesses a full complement of professional-grade features, such as secure rear camera access, tripod/monopod support, a padded tablet/laptop sleeve and an expandable rolltop opening.
The main compartment of the Tenba Fulton All-Weather backpack features adjustable dividers and has enough room for a mirrorless or DSLR camera with a detached 24-70mm F2.8 lens, two to three additional lenses plus a folding drone kit. The main compartment can be accessed through the top of the backpack, or by its rear-facing zippered panel which features a 180° downward opening.
A roll top design allows the wearer to easily compress the backpack according to the specific amount of equipment placed inside it, which also serves to effectively seal out moisture and dust. When the backpack is firmly rolled shut, the top can be secured using a built-in, wrap-over compression strap which utilises a strong, yet easy-to-release G-hook that locks into a webbing loop located between the shoulder straps. Aside from its shoulder straps, the Fulton 16L All-Weather Backpack can be carried using its top handle.
When the backpack is in use, Tenba’s Pivot-Fit Airflow Harness is softer, better ventilated and more adjustable than ever before. The mesh padding along the rear-facing zippered panel cushions the lower back. The padding's elevated structure also optimises air circulation, minimising perspiration in warm and hot environments. For heavy loads, the backpack's adjustable sternum strap helps to limit unintentional shifting around the wearer.
The front panel unzips to reveal multiple organisational pockets and offers capacity for up to an 16" MacBook Pro, pens, notebooks or a map. The water repellent zippers on the laptop compartment are an added feature and it includes Tenba’s signature dual-sided WeatherWrap rain cover.
Along both sides of the backpack under its side-compression straps are pockets for accessories that need to be easily reached. When the backpack is in use, the stretchable side pocket on the wearer's left side can hold and secure a water bottle. On the wearer's right hand side, an expandable pocket can hold a tripod, monopod or trekking pole and can further be secured using the side-compression strap located above that pocket.
- Weather Resistant - Features black coated fabric with black camouflage.
- Water-repellent zipper on the laptop compartment and includes Tenba’s signature dual-sided WeatherWrap rain cover.
- Secure Rear Camera Access - A travel photographer's dream, gear can't be removed from the backpack without the user’s knowledge.
- Expandable Rolltop - Creates more space when you need it.
- Tripod/ Monopod Storage - Reinforced side pocket fits any small to mid-size tripod.
- Trolley Strap - All sizes now include a trolley strap that slides onto a rolling luggage handle.
- Tenba’s Pivot-Fit Airflow Harness - New harness straps are softer, better ventilated and more adjustable than before.
- Holds up to an 16" MacBook Pro
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.