Tenba Fulton V2 10L Backpack - Black
Fulton backpacks combine timeless, vintage style with modern comfort, function and camera protection. Their soft, lightweight canvas design blends seamlessly into an environment, yet they possess a full complement of professional-grade features, such as secure rear camera access, tripod/monopod support, a padded tablet/laptop sleeve and an expandable rolltop opening.
The main compartment of the Tenba Fulton V2 features adjustable dividers and has enough room for a mirrorless or DSLR camera with a detached 24-70mm F2.8 lens, two to three additional lenses plus a folding drone kit. The main compartment can be accessed through the top of the backpack, or by its rear-facing zippered panel which features a 180° downward opening.
A roll top design allows the wearer to easily compress the backpack according to the specific amount of equipment placed inside it, which also serves to effectively seal out moisture and dust. When the backpack is firmly rolled shut, the top can be secured using a built-in, wrap-over compression strap which utilises a strong, yet easy-to-release G-hook that locks into a webbing loop located between the shoulder straps. Aside from its shoulder straps, the Fulton V2 10L Backpack can be carried using its top handle.
When the backpack is in use, Tenba’s Pivot-Fit Airflow Harness is softer, better ventilated and more adjustable than ever before. The mesh padding along the rear-facing zippered panel cushions the lower back. The padding's elevated structure also optimises air circulation, minimising perspiration in warm and hot environments. For heavy loads, the backpack's adjustable sternum strap helps to limit unintentional shifting around the wearer. The front panel of the Fulton V2 10L Backpack unzips to reveal multiple organisational pockets and offers capacity for up to an 11" iPad Pro, pens, notebooks or a map.
Along both sides of the backpack under its side-compression straps are pockets for accessories that need to be easily reached. When the backpack is in use, the stretchable side pocket on the wearer's left side can hold and secure a water bottle. On the wearer's right hand side, an expandable canvas pocket can hold a tripod, monopod or trekking pole and can further be secured using the side-compression strap located above that pocket.
- CAMERA/TABLET CAPACITY – Mirrorless or DSLR camera with 2-4 lenses (up to detached 24-70mm F2.8), plus iPad or iPad Pro up to 11" (28cm). Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- SECURE REAR CAMERA ACCESS – Camera gear is secured up against the user's back so that nothing can be removed from the front or sides of the pack while traveling.
- VERSATILE ROLLTOP DESIGN – Protects contents from rain when rolled tightly, and allows expandability to hold extra cargo when needed.
- TRIPOD/MONOPOD STORAGE – Reinforced side pocket fits a tripod or monopod.
- DURABILITY AND WEATHER RESISTANCE – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 600D canvas, 300g brushed tricot interior, YKK® zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- Product Weight : 0.8kg
- Interior Dimensions : 22 x 20 x 10cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.