Tenba Axis V2 24L Backpack - MultiCam Black
Tenba’s Axis collection was inspired by the bags and cases we’ve made for the military for over 40+ year history, and there have been a lot of them.
The new Axis V2 packs are available in two fabrics and colours. First, in the black, we’ve got Tenba’s Helix All-Weather nylon which is super water and abrasion resistant. Second, in the camo, we’ve got the military-grade Multicam Black, which is a unique camouflage with gradients and darker tones.
Both fabrics are coated for water repellency, but when the crazy wet weather hits, just pull out the rain cover to give the pack an extra layer of protection. The WeatherWrap is silver on one side to reflect the sun on hot days, and black on the other side when you need to blend in.
For content creators, there’s a tall pocket that’s perfect for a gimbal or monopod. The same pocket can be used to hold a large water bottle.
Cables and other accessories can be organized in the front pocket. It’s even deep enough for a rain jacket or other clothing. Padded laptop storage can be found just behind the front pocket, and it's protected by a water-repellent zipper.
Three Points of Access
Axis packs can be worked out of from three different points of entry. You’ve got side access for the quickest on-body gear swap, top access for when you want to work out of the bag yet maintain a small, discreet footprint and full rear access when you need to have all your gear available at once. If there was ever a maximum amount of camera gear accessibility in one bag, this is it. And the big advantage to having the primary opening at the back is that when you put the bag down on the ground, the straps stay elevated, so they don’t get dirty, and they don’t transfer mud to your clothes.
MOLLE Compatible Loops
The front and side panels, and the waist belt, all have MOLLE-compatible loops which add a level of expandability that’s versatile and just as useful for photographers and filmmakers as it is for the military. You can use the zip-out pocket and included straps to attach a tripod, or you can attach optional Tenba Lens Capsules, Reload Battery Pouches and Card Wallets. On top of that, you can attach any one of thousands of MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories that you’ll find at a military surplus store. To give added function, Tenba’s MOLLE webbing has a subtle reflective thread running through it, so even though this bag is stealthy, you’ll be safe if you’re wearing it while riding a bike or walking on the street at night.
AirTag and Tile Tracker Pocket
Each pack has a hidden neoprene sleeve that securely fits an AirTag or Tile Bluetooth Tracker so you can always find your camera bag. It’s tucked inside the zippered pocket. Not only is the sleeve out of sight, once you put the tracker inside it's still hidden from someone who opens the pocket. It’s a sad reality, but camera bag theft is not uncommon, especially in tourist areas.
Twin Sternum Straps
The twin sternum strap system on the Airflow harness allows for superior load-balancing across the chest. This benefits everyone, but in particular, for female users, they can position the straps above and below the bust, and it’s a game changer for all-day comfort. If anyone wants to just use a single sternum strap like you see on every other backpack in the world, the lower strap can slide off at the bottom. Additional comfort comes from Tenba’s exclusive Pivot-Fit straps which auto adjust to different body shapes. Plus, everything back here is covered in ventilating and moisture-wicking 3D airmesh. Finally, there’s a trolley strap for secure piggyback travel on a rolling case. The waist belt is removable if you want to slim down the pack for lighter loads.
- Fits 1-2 Mirrorless or DSLR cameras with 6-8 lenses, up to 500mm F4.0, plus additional gear
New Exterior Fabric!!
- Specially coated fabric for All-Weather use
New Second Colour
- MultiCam® Black, a fabric and pattern developed for military and law enforcement use
- Camoulage, but more subtle and fashionable
- All five Axis bags available in MultiCam® Black
Hidden Airtag & Bluetooth Tracker Pocket
- Inside the zippered pocket
- Made from neoprene, so invisible once Tag or Tracker inside
- To easily track a bag that’s been stolen or accidentally left behind
Quicker Access to Laptop or Tablet
- Separate sleeve protected by a YKK AquaGuard water repellant zipper
- Provides quicker access to open at airport security
Updated Device Compatibility
- 24L fits a laptop up to 16 inches
Two Tripod / Monopod Carrying Options
- Attached to the front via the included security straps and the cup on the bottom
- Attached to the side I the reinforced pocket and secured with the compression strap
PIVOT-FIT™ AIRFLOW™ HARNESS
- More adjustable, versatile, padded and ventilated than previous Axis backpacks
- Slides over the extending handle of rolling luggage or equipment case for secure piggyback travel
Weatherwrap Rain Cover
- Both removable and reversable
- Silver on one side to reflect the sun on hot days
- Black on the other side for stealth
Twin Sternum Straps
- More comfortable positioning and load balancing for female users without the need for special women’s straps
- Load balancing benefits work for male users as well
- Lower sternum strap easily removable
Laptop Compartment: 37 x 25 x 2cm
Tablet Compartment: 40cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.