Haida M10-II Filter Holder Kit with Adapter Ring
The M10-II Filter Holder improves on what is already an excellent filter system from it's predecessor, the M10.
- The ability to install or remove the holder with single handed operation with spring loaded latch
- Rotation lock thumbscrew prevents the holder from rotating around the adapter ring
- Stronger drop in filters made from aluminium and better labelling
- Mortise and Tenon design allows quick interchangeable filter slots without the use of screws
- Redesigned filter rails for smoother insertion and removal of 100mm filters
The M10-II Filter Holder also accommodates an included M10-II drop-in circular polarizer filter. That filter is mounted within a geared filter ring assembly with an external dial, which allows for the independent rotation of the circular polarizer filter in order to adjust the intensity of its effect. Drop-in neutral density, graduated neutral density, and neutral density polarizer combination filters are separately available. For still images or video captures where a drop-in filter is not in use, a drop-in cover is provided to occupy the filter holder's accessory slot for those filters. The cover then serves to prevent stray light from coming in-between the filter holder and the lens behind it.
An additional pair of filter holder slots is provided, as well as a leather case for the storage and transport of the entire Haida M10-II Filter Holder Kit.
In The Box:
- M10-II Filter Holder with Light Barrier
- M10-II Drop In Circular Polariser
- M10-II Leather Case
- M10-II Filter Sliding Slots
- Adapter Ring
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.