The Haida NanoPro Variable Neutral Density 1.2 to 2.7 Filter is a variable neutral density filter that provides an exposure reduction of 4 to 9 stops.
The 1.2 to 2.7 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, helping you to predetermine the additional exposure length required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. For easier, repeatable control over density settings, the front ring is also visually demarcated with dots that represent different density values and includes a rotation lever to further enable fast, as well as precise positioning of the front ring.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes 10 layers of anti-reflection coatings, which also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help keep it clean for a longer period of time. The Nano coating associated with the Haida NanoPro Variable Neutral Density 1.2 to 2.7 Filter provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when the surface comes in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning.
- Variable neutral density filter allows you to apply differing amounts of density from scene to scene.
- 1.2 to 2.7 density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing an exposure reduction of 4 to 9 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Offers increased flexibility to use specific ISO settings or ISO films under bright ambient light.
- Provides increased exposure flexibility while using cinema or video cameras within a designated film frame rate.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Nano coating provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Aluminium alloy filter ring with front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Side lever allows the filter glass to be easily rotated.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
All Haida Products Have A 1 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects Only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.