- Variable neutral density filter allows you to apply differing amounts of density from scene to scene.
- 1.2 to 2.7 density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing an exposure reduction of 4 to 9 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Offers increased flexibility to use specific ISO settings or ISO films under bright ambient light.
- Provides increased exposure flexibility while using cinema or video cameras within a designated film frame rate.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Nano coating provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Aluminium alloy filter ring with front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Side lever allows the filter glass to be easily rotated.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
All Haida Products Have A 1 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects Only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.