BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgraded UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgrated UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System for capturing audio with dual subjects, features an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, PLL-synthesized tuning and digital companding circuitry.
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews, electronic news gathering (ENG),electronic field productions (EFP), film production, business and educational applications, and more. The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver, and two omni-directional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8" to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8" output cable, carrying case. The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
- Digital Companding
- Up to 48 Selectable channels
- Up to 32 MHz of transmission bandwidth
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- User-friendly menu operation
- Muting function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to most of requirements
- Locked-plug avoids accidental changing of settings
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters
Note: To save battery life, if only use one transmitter, please turn OFF the other channel from receiver.
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- 48 Selectable UHF Channels
- Broadcast-Quality Sound
- Includes Two Transmitters and One Receiver
- Seletable Stereo and Mono Mode
- Mic and Line-in
- Selectable Mute function
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Automatic LCD-locked Function
- Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)
- Operation range can reach up to 100m(300') (without obstacle)
- Two AA batteries for both transmitter and receiver
|Transmitter Range A||576.4MHz - 599.9MHz|
|Transmitter Range B||568.6MHz - 592.1MHz|
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 18 kHz (+/-3dB)|
|Operation Range||100m without obstacle|
|Antenna||1/4 inch wire antenna|
|Audio Input Connector||3.5mm Mini Jack|
|Signal to noise ratio||70dB or more|
|Distortion||0.5% or less|
|Headphone Output Level||30mW|
|Audio Output Level||-60dBV|
|Power Supply||2 x AA Batteries|
|Operation Time||Approximately 4 hours|
|Dimensions||208 x 67 x 29mm|
|Weight||90g without batteries|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.