BOYA BY-RF5P Foldable Microphone Acoustic Shield
The BOYA BY-RF5P is a foldable microphone isolation shield, which helps to reduce reflection and noise effectively during recording, gathering a clear high-quality sound from home recording studio, live streaming or professional vocal recording.
The BY-RF5P features a high-density EVA acoustic foam and a vented metal back plate. The acoustic foam can absorb the off-axis voice from the front to reduce the room reverberation and reflection generation. At the same time, these little holes on the vented metal back plate allow the sound reflection to pass through plate.
The BY-RF5P is designed with a long and narrow connecting plate and equipped with essential accessories. All of them are useful on microphone mounting and boom attaching. Users can set the connecting rod on the connecting plate and mount a microphone on the rod through the 5/8" screw hole on the bottom of the microphone or through the 3/8" screw hole and a 5/8" to 3/8" adapter. Booms or stands can be attached to it easily. In addition, the shield is designed with four support legs. These legs make it can stand independently on the desktop, which is very useful when you create your works on the table.
- High-density EVA acoustic foam to absorb the off-axis voice from the front.
- Ideal for home recording studio, live streaming or professional vocal recording.
- Works well with USB condenser microphones and large diaphragm microphones (BY-PM700/BY-M1000).
- Easy to use and space-saving.
- Vented metal back plate to prevent the room reverberation and reflection from the back.
- 3/8” screw and washer for attaching to booms or stands.
- Four support legs for using on the desktop.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.