Benro X Series 3XM Mirrorless Gimbal
The Benro X Series 3XM Mirrorless Gimbal is a 3-axis gimbal stabilizer with a unique swivel handle designed for different filming angles and compact for travel and Gimbal is ideal for Mirrorless, Smartphones and Action Cameras up to 1.8kg. Unlike other gimbal stabilizers, which allow for straight holding only, the Benro 3XM allows for both Upright and Carry handling modes. Upright Mode is suitable for high angle and medium angle filming. Carry Mode is best for low angle filming. Combining these options will help you get the most out of your stabilizer.
Ideal for cameras up to 2.9 lbs, the 3XM features CNC machining with an innovative design. It’s collapsible handle, makes it perfect for traveling light. The 3XM's ergonomic silicon grip provides comfortable handling at all times.
The Benro X Series 3XM Mirrorless Gimbal Features:
- Two carrying positions
- Foldable Design
- Directional Control
- Auto Rotation
- Shooting Modes
- 45 degree offset
- Audio Cabling
- Supports up to 1.8kgs
- 12 hour Battery Life
- 3 Axis/User Customizable Buttons
- Universal Adapter
- Carry Case
A Gimbal Stabilizer Unlike Any Other - While other gimbals are focused on upright holding, the Benro X Series features an adjustable swivel handle that makes shooting in underslung mode simple. Upright Mode is suitable for high and medium angle filming while Carry Mode is best for low angle filming. Combining these options gives you all the flexibility to tell your story in the most cinematic way.
Swivel Handle - The unique swivel handle is designed for different filming angles and is compact for travel.
Two Carry Positions for Maximum Adaptability and Comfort - By turning the button on the handle, you can quickly convert your 3XM from Upright (high angle) to Carry (low angle) mode. This puts less strain on your wrist when tracking low moving objects and delivers incredible results. The ergonomic, silicone grip provides added comfort at all times. With the multi-functional camera control, you can easily select and control your desired camera movements. By pressing down on the Mode/On side button function, you can switch between different shooting modes.
Multiple Shooting Modes
- Universal Follow (Pink) - Provides smooth camera movements towards the direction you're aiming. You would use this mode when circling around a subject, or making several dynamic camera movements following a subject.
- Locked-Down Mode (Blue) - Keeps the camera locked on a subject while moving the gimbal. With this mode you can replicate movements similar to a jib or slider.
- Horizontal Follow (Red) - Provides smooth movement based on where you move the camera horizontally. You would use this mode when doing a lot of dynamic panning movements around corners. Wide gimbal cage also allows for larger setups that traditional gimbals cannot always handle.
- Directional Button - By using the directional button in conjunction with these modes, you can flawlessly control your movements. The threaded receiver allows for additional attachments, giving you even more flexibility with your shots.
Control Movements Effortlessly - By using the directional button in conjunction with these modes, you can flawlessly control your movements. The threaded receiver allows for additional attachments, giving you even more flexibility with your shots.
3-Axis Gimbal - Pan / Tilt / Zoom with 360 degree rotation for all axes
Extended 12-hour Long Battery Life - With a 12-hour battery life, the 3XM is guaranteed to keep up with you during the most extensive days of shooting. With the multi-functional camera control, you can easily select and control your desired camera movements. The 3XM will last for 12 hours on a single charge.
Companion Smartphone App - The companion smart phone app allows you to calibrate your 3XM, operate it remotely, adjust parameters, update the firmware create a panorama or create a beautiful time-lapse with dynamic motion. For advanced camera control you can directly operate the photo shutter/focus, video record, and zoom for Sony and Panasonic cameras making filming more convenient.
Mounts to a Boompole, Tripod, or Monopod - The underside of the Benro 3XM handle has a 3x 1/4"-20 threaded hole for mounting the stabilizer to a tripod. This allows you to connect the camera at a particular spot while still using the various modes such as Pan track or Lock mode.
The Benro 3XM is ideal for multiple camera types such as: mirrorless, smartphones and action cameras. Boost your production value while traveling light and compact, with the X-Series 3XM Stabilizer.
Travel Friendly - Keep your production value high while traveling light. Collapsible handle makes it perfect for traveling.
Quick Storage Case - The included carrying case allows you to retain your individual axis positions saving you setup time at your next location.
- Swivel Handle: The unique swivel handle is designed for different filming angles and is compact for travel
- Long Battery Life: The 3XM will last for 12 hours on a single charge
- Smartphone App: Calibrate your 3XM, remotely control your stabilizer and camera, and upgrade your firmware all via the Benro Gimbal App
- Three Shooting Modes: Your 3XM has 3 modes: Universal Follow Mode, Locked-Down Mode and Horizontal Follow Mode. Each mode allows you to control how the gimbal functions for different shooting scenarios
- Quick Storage Case: The included carrying case allows you to retain the individual axis positions which will save you a lot of setup time at your next location
- INCLUDES: Two (2) batteries, Sony camera cable, Panasonic camera cable, Charger, USB cable, Lens support adapter, Tripod
PACKAGING WEIGHTS & MEASUREMENTS
- Packaging Length (cm) : 33.3
- Packaging Width (cm) : 11.3
- Packaging Height (cm) : 30.7
- Packaging Weight (kg) : 2.3
- Master Carton Length (cm) : 50
- Master Carton Width (cm) : 38
- Master Carton Height (cm) : 35.7
- Master Carton Weight (kg) : 10.3
PRODUCT WEIGHTS & MEASUREMENTS
- Product Length (cm) : 15.6
- Product Width (cm) : 17.1
- Product Height (cm) : 33.8
- Product Weight (kg) : 1
- Number of Axes : 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range : Yaw (Pan): 360° Pitch (Tilt): 360 Roll: 360°
- Follow Speed : Pan: 120°/s Tilt: 120°/s Roll: 120°/s
- Load Capacity (kg) : 1.8
- Minimum Weight : 250g
- Ports : 2.5mm for headset /mini USB
- Wireless Frequency Band : 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Protocol : Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery Type : 2x26500
- Battery Capacity: Capacity 3200mAh
- Battery Capacity: 23.68Wh
- Battery Runtime : 13 Hour
- Battery Chemistry : Lithium-Ion
- Operating Voltage : 6v to 8.4
- Operating Current : 230 to 6000 mA
- Operating Temperature : 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C
- Mounting : 2 x 1/4"-20 Female Thread 1 x 3/8"-16 Female Thread
- Roll Motor Offset Angle : 360
- Color: Dark Grey
- Related Accessories (old) : RATP1,RAAD1,RAPH1,RAMA1/2
- What phones are compatible : Apple phone and android version above 6.0，
- Which cameras are compatible : SONY A7/9, RX & Panasonic GH4/5/5S
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.