Benro (Series 2) Go Plus Travel Carbon Tripod with V2 Head
The FGP28CV2 Go Plus Travel tripod series is the first to offer the compactness of a travel tripod with a versatile centre column! The tripod is constructed from carbon tubing with machined aluminium and magnesium alloy components. The tripod combines reverse folding legs that wrap around the centre column providing a more compact unit for transportation, while it also has a versatile centre column that can be removed from its conventional vertical position and can be swung through a 180 degree arc and locked into place at any point, which when combined with the three position leg angle settings makes this tripod perfect for low level macro photography. Other features include a built in monopod, easy to use twist leg locks, standard screw-in rubber & stainless spiked feet and a high quality padded tripod carry case. Comes with V2 head.
- Versatile 180 Degree center column allows you limitless camera positioning possibilities including vertical, horizontal and inverted positions
- Quick leg lock system improved stability with faster deployment and dust resistance
- Integrated Monopod lets you detach a leg that becomes a monopod.
- Foldable travel design makes for the most compact tripod
- Compact and versatile with central column
- Aluminium construction
- Reverse folding twist-lock legs
- Perfect for low level macro photography
- Built in monopod
- High quality padded tripod carry case
|MAXIMUM LOAD||30.9 lb (14 kg)|
|MAX HEIGHT (24ø LEG ANGLE) W/COLUMN RETRACTED||53.3 in (135.5 cm)|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT||65.2 in (165.5 cm)|
|FOLDED LENGTH||19.5 in (49.5 cm)|
|NUMBER OF LEG SECTIONS||4|
|LEG LOCK TYPE||Twist|
|INDEPENDENT LEG SPREAD||Yes-with 3 stops|
|CENTER COLUMN||Versatile adjustable|
|HEAD MOUNT THREAD SIZE||3/8"|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.