Hama Camera Spirit Level (1 Level & Cover)
In need of a device for photography to indicate whether a surface is horizontal or vertical?
You need the Single Spirit Level from Hama. Primarily designed with two banana-shaped curved glass vials at each viewing point and complicated to use, spirit levels today have come a long way but have the same purpose; to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb).
The spirit level, sometimes called the bubble level from Hama, suitable for most DSLR/SLR cameras with a standard flash hot shoe, is simply fantastic featuring many benefits. The Single Spirit Level is easy to install by simply attaching it level on your camera's flash hot shoe. Once this is done, you are ready to use; that quick you ask? Yes thats right.
It is extremely easy to level, which is important for you avid photographers taking and producing fantastic panoramic shots. This is especially so when your using a tripod as the small and thin grid lines in your viewfinder are often too difficult to use for leveling and require lengthy time to get right. The spirit level comes with 1 level to position the camera to perfection for upright and broadside shots and a hot shoe cover for ultimate protection.
At such good value for money and with such a huge improvement in image quality, you will wonder what you ever did without it!
- Spirit level for precisely adjusting a camera
- With an integrated hot shoe cover for protecting the contacts form scratches and dirt
- Is inserted into the camera's hot shoe (standard flash shoe), can also be connected via a flash bracket
- Rubberized surface for a secure hold on the flash shoe
- Extremely small which allows the spirit level to permanently stay on the flash shoe, the integrated flash can still be used
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.