Haida ND 4.5 (32000x) Optical Glass Filter - 15 Stop
The 150 x 150mm ND Insert Filter from Haida is an ND filter with an 8x to 32000x filter factor that provides a 3 stop exposure reduction.
It is compatible with a Haida 150 Filter Holder and its density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This solid neutral density filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and measures 2.0mm thick. A padded case is included with this filter.
- Neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- This filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Padded filter case for storage and transport
- Solid Neutral Density Filter
- For Haida 150 Filter Holder
- Darkens Entire Image
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.