- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90ø angle from the sun.
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- 2.5x filter factor reduces exposure by 1.3 stops.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
- Filter ring can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect.
- front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Side knurlings to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
All Haida Products Have A 1 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects Only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.