The Haida M10 Red-Diamond Hard Graduated ND Filters are shock-proof, anti-color cast, rs rounded, featuring k9 optical glass, scratch proof coating & water proof coating. Ideal for Photos with Sharp Horizons
The filter helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a hard-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images that feature horizons or any hard transition between the sky and land. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and this filter provides up to a 2-stop reduction in light from entering a lens.
Haida Red Diamond filters are constructed from shock-resistant optical glass. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, while further enhancing clarity and color fidelity, each glass surface includes 10 layers of anti-reflective nano coatings. An additional 10 scratch-resistant hydrophobic coatings further protect a Haida Red Diamond filter's substrate and result in an improved beading effect when its surfaces come in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning. Additionally, Haida Red Diamond filters feature rounded edges for easier placement within a compatible filter holder slot.
A metallic case for storage and transport is included, as well as a light-blocking gasket. This gasket forms a seal that is intended to prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it.
- Compatible with a Haida 100 or 100-Pro Filter Holder
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 2-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images that feature horizons or any hard transition between the sky and land
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Shock-resistant optical glass construction
- 10 layers of anti-reflective nano coatings on each glass surface prevent internal ghosting and reflections, while further enhancing clarity and color fidelity
- 10 additional scratch-resistant hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface further protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Rounded edges for easier placement within a compatible filter holder slot
- When combined with a compatible filter holder, included gasket helps to prevent light from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it, which can have an unwanted effect on exposure
- Metallic filter case for storage and transport
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.