BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K1 Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver, Consists of 1 Transmitter & 1 Receiver
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K1 Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver is upgraded addition of UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System and can be used to capture audio for live sound, ENG, broadcast and film, talk shows, conferences and more.
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K1 Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver system consists of a bodypack transmitter, a camera-mount receiver, and two omni-directional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8" to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8" output cable, carrying case.
The camera-mountable receiver features a wide-switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and a 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring. And the bodypack transmitter is equipped with a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer, a muting function, a 1/8" mic input and a 1/8" line-in jack.
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K1 Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver features:
- Digital Companding Circuitry
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- One Mic input and one Line Input for transmitter
- Monitoring of receiver via headphones directly
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to most of requirements
Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
Consists of One Transmitter and One Receiver
UHF transmission with 48UHF channels
Ideal for ENG/EFP, DSLR Video
Broadcast Quality Sound
Operation range can reach up to 100m
Adjustable MONO and Stereo mode
Powered by one 2 x AA batteries for both transmitter and receiver
- Oscillator Type : PLL
- Transmitter Range A : 556.71MHz - 575.98MHz
- Transmitter Range B : 576.39MHz - 595.66MHz
- Channels : 48
- Frequency Response : 40Hz to 18 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Operation Range : 100m without obstacle
- Antenna : 1/4 inch wire antenna
- Audio Input Connector : 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Signal to noise ratio : 70dB or more
- Distortion : 0.5% or less
- Headphone Output Level : 30mW
- Audio Output Level : -60dBV
- Power Supply : 2 x AA Batteries
- Operation Time : Approximately 4 hours
- Dimensions : 20.8 x 6.7 x 2.9cm
- Weight : 90g without batteries
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.