BOYA BY-BM58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The BOYA BY-BM58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a cardioid dynamic vocal handheld microphone. It's your ideal choice for capturing vocal and speech performance in applications like live stage, theatre, rehearsals, meetings and more. Its compact design allows easy assembling on any device with a 6.35mm mic jack.
The built-in mic mount greatly improves prevention of background noise caused by shocking.
- Ideal for vocal recording such as singing and speech
- Excellent cardioid polar pattern
- Isolation capsule helps reduce operating noise
- Built-in pop filter
- Durable aluminium and zinc alloy body
- Customised frequency response
- XLR cable and mic mount included
• Excellent cardioid polar pattern
• Isolation capsule helps reduce operating noise
• Built-in pop filter
• Durable aluminium and zinc alloy body
• Customised frequency response
• XLR cable and mic mount included
- Transducer : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity : -65±3dB, 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impedance : 300Ω
- Connector : XLR female to 6.35mm male
- Cable Length : 5.0m
- Dimension : Φ5.3 x 6.4cm
- Weight : 310g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.