Benro Tortoise 34CLV with S4PRO Head, Carbon Fibre, Video Tripod Kit
The Tortoise Carbon Fibre 3 Series Tripod System with S4Pro Video Head from Benro is a portable travel-friendly system that supports up to 4kg loads and has a working height range of 235 to 1640mm. The head features a flat base, which makes it well suited to sliders and jibs, while the legs have a leveling ball to flat base head fitting, allowing you to mount the S4Pro to the legs and take advantage of the quick leveling capabilities of a ball base. The carbon fibre legs utilize twist locks leg locks for fast and secure setup. The head fitting on the legs incorporate a 1/4"-20 accessory mounting port, allowing you to attach a variety of accessories. The carbon fiber legs feature independent movement with three locking angles and a push-button locking system. The rubber feet feature three distinct contact surface providing a grip whether the legs are vertical, on an angle, or nearly horizontal when positioned. You can remove the rubber feet and replace them with the included spiked feet if you wish.
The S4Pro head has two steps of counterbalance and features fixed pan and tilt drag and has independent pan and tilt locks. The tilt range is +90/-65°, while the pan range is a full 360°. The included camera plate can be adjusted forward/backward to let you find the optimal balance for your camera. An integrated safety catch helps ensure that the plate doesn't accidentally slide free and introduce your camera to the effects of gravity. Two camera screws are supplied—1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16—that can be stored underneath the camera plate on the head itself, in dedicated slots. For attaching accessories, there's a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on each side of the head to which you can secure articulating arms.
S4Pro Fluid Head
- 18kg Payload
- Flat base with 3/8"-16 female
- 2 steps of counterbalance
- Fixed pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-65° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Made of magnesium and aluminium
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding camera plate with safety lock
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included and can be stored on the top of the head or underneath the camera plate
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
Carbon Fibre Tripod Legs
- The legs include a flat base to ball head adapter fitting, allowing you to mount a flat base fluid head onto the legs and enjoy the quick leveling benefits of a ball base.
- The wide leg spread range of the tripod allows you to use it to get as low as 8.86" off the ground, and as high as 62.4" above the ground, while maintaining a stable shooting platform.
- The legs feature an "Auto-Hold Leg Adjustment System" that allows you to press and release the leg lock, move that leg to position, and then press a button to release the lock on that leg to secure the leg angle.
- Rubber twist locks allow you to loosen and extend or collapse each leg independently of the other legs. The rubber grips provide a good grip and are gentle on your hands.
- The attached rubber feet feature three distinct angles to contact the mounting surface. This allows the feet to provide a wide contact surface for increased grip and stability when compared to standard conical shaped feet, when the legs are set to acute angles.
- The rubber feet can be removed and replaced with the included spiked feet.
- ¼” and 3/8” self adaptive installation screw thread compatible with most cameras and devices
- Updated Leg positioning locking system
- Three ¼” threads to attach accessories to the main casting
- Braided Carbon Fibre composite tubing for increased weight capacity
- Ergonomic leg locks for greater locking strength
- Three step self adaptive feet provides improved stability
- Maximum Height : 164cm
- Minimum Height : 23.5cm
- Folded Length : 66cm
- Weight : 2.8kg
- Payload : 18kg
- Leg Lock Type : Twist Locks
- Leg Sections : 4
- Independent Leg Spread : Yes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.