Benro A48FD Monopod & S4PRO Head
The Benro A48FDS4PRO is a travel-friendly flip lock video monopod provides a 4kg payload capacity ideal for Mirrorless and HDSLR cameras. The S4PRO Video Monopod Kit features a 3-leg locking base with ball joint for smooth and stable shots along with reverse folding legs for compact travel.
The S4PRO head features a 2-step Counterbalance (1&2) to properly balance the entire camera rig for smoother operation. The independent pan lock allows you to pan smoothly without having to turn the entire monopod. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S4PRO is +90° /-75°. The forward 90° tilt helps with table top setups.
The S4PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminium sliding camera plate. Carry case included.
Benro A48FD Monopod & S4PRO Head features:
- 3 Leg Monopod Base - Locking base with ball joint
- 2 Steps of Counterbalance (1-2) – The S4PRO has 2 individual steps of counterbalance to help properly balance your camera rig.
- 4kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Head Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.
- S4PRO Head
- Tilt range of +90° / -75°
- 3-leg locking base with ball joint
- Carry case
- Product Height : 85cm
- Product Weight : 2.17kg
- Leg Material : Aluminium
- Leg Sections : 4
- Leg Lock Type : Flip Lock
- Maximum Payload Capacity : 4kg
- Minimum Height : 66cm
- Closed Length : 66cm
- Head Mount : 3/8"-16
- Head Type : Video Head
- Forward Tilt Range : 90°
- Back Tilt Range : 65°
- Drag Control : Fixed
- Pan Drag (Video - Fixed, Stepped or Continuous) : Fixed
- Tilt Drag (Video - Fixed, Stepped or Continuous) : Fixed
- Counterbalance (Video - # of Steps or Fixed) : Steps
- Panning Range : 360°
- Separate Panning Lock : Yes
- Quick Release Plate : QR4PRO
- Quick Release Camera Thread Size : 1/4, 3/8
- Quick Release Plate Lock : Yes
- Quick Plate Safety Mechanism : Yes
- Bubble Level : Yes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.