Benro A3883T (S6PRO Head) Aero6, Aluminium, Travel Video Tripod Kit
The Benro A3883T is a travel video tripod that can support up to 6kg. The reverse folding tripod legs allow the tripod to be compact for travel and the flat base S6PRO video head is removable.
The centre column includes a leveling adapter so that the head can be leveled independently without having to adjust the tripod legs. The centre column converts to a short column for low angle shots. In addition to being a tripod, one of the legs can be unthreaded and joined with the centre column to become a fully functioning video monopod.
Ideal for a small video cameras and mirrorless rigs with accessories, the S6PRO video head supports up to 6kg. Equipped with a 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S6PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, continuous pan & tilt drag, 6-step counterbalance (0-5), illuminated bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S6PRO is +90°/-75°. The forward 90° tilt helps with table top setups. The S6PRO also features metal ratchet-style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminium sliding camera plate.
The Benro Aero6 Pro Travel Video Tripod features:
- Reverse folding design - The legs reverse fold creating a compact travel-friendly tripod.
- Leveling Centre Column - A levelling base is attached to the top of the centre column making it easy to quickly level the head independently of the tripod.
- Removable Flat Base Head - The video head can be removed and used on other flat surfaces such as certain sliders, jibs, half ball adapters and more.
- 2-in-1 Column - The centre column can be used as a long column for additional height and short column for low to the ground shots.
- 6-Step Counterbalance - The S6 PRO head has 6 stages of counterbalance (0-5) which helps to properly balance your camera rig.
- S6PRO video head supports up to 6kg
- 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Tilt range of +90°/-75°
- Illuminated bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts
PACKAGING WEIGHTS & MEASUREMENTS
- Packaging Length (cm) : 17.5
- Packaging Width (cm) : 15.5
- Packaging Height (cm) : 67
- Master Carton Length (cm) : 38
- Master Carton Width (cm) : 34
- Master Carton Height (cm) : 70
- Master Carton Weight (kg) : 22.35
PRODUCT WEIGHTS & MEASUREMENTS
- Product Length (cm) : 17.5
- Product Width (cm) : 15.5
- Product Height (cm) : 67
- Product Weight (kg) : 4.08
- Leg Material : Aluminium
- Spider Material : Aluminium
- Series : #3
- Leg Sections : 4
- Leg Lock Type : Twist Lock
- Leg Diameter 1 (mm) : 32.4
- Leg Diameter 2 (mm) : 28.6
- Leg Diameter 3 (mm) : 25.2
- Leg Diameter 4 (mm) : 21.8
- Maximum Payload Capacity: 6kg
- Maximum Height (cm) : 184
- Minimum Height (cm) : 13.38
- Maximum Height w/Column Retracted: 146cm
- Maximum Height w/Column Extended: 184cm
- Converts to Monopod? Y or N : N
- Closed Length (cm) : 70.5
- Reverse Folded Length (cm) : 60.5
- Head Mount : 3/8"-16
- Head Type : Video Head
- Centre Column : Levelling Centre Column
- Forward Tilt Range : 90°
- Back Tilt Range : 45°
- Drag Control : Continuous
- Pan Lock (Video) : 3.5Kg
- Tilt Lock (Video) : 4Kg
- Pan Drag (Video - Fixed , Stepped or Continuous) : Continuous
- Tilt Drag (Video - Fixed , Stepped or Continuous) : Continuous
- Counterbalance (Video - # of Steps or Fixed) : Steps
- Panning Range : 360°
- Separate Panning Lock : Yes
- Quick Release Type : QR6PRO
- Quick Release Camera Thread Size : 1/4, 3/8
- Quick Release Plate Lock : Yes
- Quick Plate Safety Mechanism : Yes
- QR Plate - Length (cm) : 11.43
- QR Plate - Width (cm) : 5
- Bubble Level : Yes
- Foot Mount : Yes
- Foot Size (mm) : Φ34*38.5
- Recommended Accessory 1 : QR6PRO Quick Release Plate
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.