WHY XEEN CF?
XEEN CF lenses are ultra-lightweight and high performance cine prime lenses for large image sensors.
While responding to the large image sensor installed in the latest digital cinema cameras, it has been designed to be small and lightweight to meet the trend of small and light weight in video equipment.
Carbon fiber is applied to the exterior of the lens to reduce weight and increase robustness, allowing flexible response to various shooting environments. Its light weight of less than 1kg makes it easy to use with weight-sensitive equipment such as drones and gimbals, so you can capture more colorful images.
Its outstanding resolution with 8K support and its unique X-Coating technology showcases the expressive power of the person's delicate emotions, while the T1.5's bright aperture delivers beautiful bokeh, shallow depth of field and excellent low-light performance.
A more futuristic look is also a lens that expresses the creative director's creativity.
Carbon Fibre - Compact & Flexible
By applying carbon fibre, which is lighter than metal but solid and beautiful, to the lens body tube, it remains lightweight while maintaining durability. It is designed to be small and light so it can be mounted on numerous cameras and used more flexibly in a variety of environments.
8K & Cinematic look
It has the outstanding resolution supporting a large image sensor and 8K.
By applying our proprietary X-coating technology, it effectively controls the reflection of light inside and within the lens itself to create a distinctive look. Properly utilizing flares and ghosting, you can create dramatic effects.
The front aperture (95mm), focus and aperture ring gear positions are unified, making it easy and convenient to attach and detach lens accessories such as Matte Box and Follow Focus. In addition, the ultra-bright luminous font allows for convenient use in dark environments.
XEEN CF, compatible with the latest Digital Cinema Camera, can express the dramatic emotions of a performer in a rich and delicate manner.
Crystal Clear Resolution
Optimized for the latest image sensors and seamlessly compatible with the latest cameras. Supporting 8K, XEEN CF delivers superior resolution for more vibrant landscapes and detailed depictions.
Sharp and Rich Image
Excellent sharpness and color optimized for skin tone shows excellent results with subtle emotional expression.
Sense of depth is expressed able to be expressed more freely, allowing you to shoot images with excellent sense of dimensionality and space. Increase the focus on the main performers and the beautifully blurred background adds to the beauty of the image.
Cinematic Halation Effect
Proprietary X Coating technology effectively controls flares and ghosting while reducing unwanted light reflections providing a halation effect for dramatic expression.
- 95 Front Size: Designed to 95mm standard front diameter size it is compact in size and easily compatible with Matte Box
- Carbon Fibre: Carbon fibre is applied to part of the body tube, making it both light and durable
- Compatible with the large image sensors: Compatible with the latest cameras that adopt large image sensors such as Full Frame, Large Format & Vista Vision
- PL, EF, E mount: Three mount options for mounting on a variety of cameras *LPL mounting is available when using an adapter
- 11 sheet aperture: 11 sheets are applied for bokeh close to original and beautiful background blur
- X-Coating: Provides a distinctive look by controlling internal reflection, flare, and ghosting, and produces dramatic images
- Luminous font: All scales, including focal length and aperture values, are treated with bright fluorescent paint for convenient use, even in low light environments
- Improvement of Focus, Aperture Gear usability: Focus ring and aperture ring locations are uniform across all models, gear design and weight were improved for rotation
- Wide Focus Gear rotation angle: 200 ø wide angle of rotation enables fine focus adjustment
- Bidirectional Scale: The focus and aperture values are displayed on both sides of the lens, enabling easy verification and operation from either side
XEEN CF SPECIFICATIONS
|Model Name||XEEN CF 24mm T1.5||XEEN CF 50mm T1.5||XEEN CF 85mm T1.5|
|Image Circle||� 43.3mm||� 43.3mm||� 43.3mm|
|Angle of View||Full Frame||84.1ø||46.2ø||28.4ø|
|Focusing Range||? to 0.25 m||? to 0.45 m||? to 1.12 m|
|? to 10? ft||? to 1? 6? ft||? to 3? 9? ft|
|Front Diameter||� 95 mm||� 95 mm||� 95 mm|
|Number of Aperture Blades||11||11||11|
|Rotation Angle of Focus Ring||200ø||200ø||200ø|
|Rotation Angle of Aperture Ring||40ø||40ø||40ø|
|Mount||PL||Canon EF||Sony E||PL||Canon EF||Sony E||PL||Canon EF||Sony E|
|Size||�100.0 x 90.5 mm||�100.0 x 98.5 mm||�100.0 x 124.5 mm||�100.0 x 90.5 mm||�100.0 x 98.5 mm||�100.0 x 124.5 mm||�100.0 x 90.5 mm||�100.0 x 98.5 mm||�100.0 x 124.5 mm|
|Weight (without Lens cap)||0.9 kg / 2.0 lbs||0.9 kg / 2.0 lbs||1.0 kg / 2.2 lbs||0.9 kg / 2.0 lbs||0.9 kg / 2.0 lbs||1.0 kg / 2.2 lbs||1.0 kg / 2.2 lbs||1.0 kg / 2.2 lbs||1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.