Tenba Roadie 18 Roller Bag
Tenba Roadies are built for protection, durability & worry-free transportation!
The Tenba Roadie Roller 18 is a stylish rolling camera bag designed to meet the carry-on regulations for most international airlines, at 45cm. It can fit 2 DSLR cameras, 5-6 lenses (up to 300mm 2.8) & a 15 inch laptop. The large main compartment has adjustable EVA dividers & a removable insert, that helps adapt all kinds of photography kit. If required, the insert is transferable to a separate should bag or backpack, giving a camera, lens or other precious equipment even more protection. The front pocket organiser is large enough for pens, passports, phones & plane tickets, as well as small accessories that need separate protection. Throw in a quick drop in tripod carrier and you’re set for the road.
The rear of the Roller 18 has a YKK RC-Fuse zippered compartment with an fast deploying, integrated backpack harness – great when you encounter stairs or bumpy terrain like gravel roads. And if you have other bags that need carrying, there’s an integrated strap that can attack other carry-on bags to the front of the Roadie, making going through airports or cities easier.
Tenba knows their customers need something tough, and the Roadie collection is no exception. The materials used are both of exceptional quality & durability, using 1680D ballistic & brushed tricot/ripstop nylon on the exterior and interior, aircraft grad aluminium with leather trimmed handles, a rigid honeycomb internal frame, TPU rubber whees with high carbon steel bearings for smoothness, a steel TSA approved security cable & lock, and a TPU coated body armour base panel for water & abrasion resistance. Despite the high tech materials & resilient manufacturing processes, it is DIY friendly compared to other hard cases.
Need a slick & discreet case that can handle the rough stuff? Look no further than the Roadie Roller 18!
- Quick Access Battery Pocket - Rear zippered pocket can hold most common portable batteries for charging mobile phones and other portable devices. Twin zippers allow cables to be easily threaded out of the pocket.
- Drop-In Tripod Carrier - The quickest and simplest tripod carrier we've ever designed. Stash virtually any size tripod in just a few seconds. Also holds compact light stands when Roadie is being used for lighting gear.
- Super Smooth Wheels - Heavy-duty, user replaceable wheels are built with shock-absorbing TPU rubber and high carbon steel bearings to ensure they roll as smooth as glass and have excellent maneuverability.
- Durability and Weather Resistance — Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon (exterior), 280g brushed tricot and ripstop nylon (interior), seatbelt-grade webbing, YKK® RC-Fuse zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- Heavy-duty, Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Handle — 2-position handle extends to comfortable walking height, easing the strain on your back and shoulders when wheeling through long airport stretches. Ergonomic handle has soft coating for a comfortable grip.
- Steel Security Cable and Lock — Braided steel cable and TSA-Approved padlock allow case to be secured to an object on location.
- Leather-trimmed Handles — Padded top and side handles make the Roadie comfortable to carry even when fully loaded. Waterproof full-grain leather trim improves grip.
- Other great features include: Sleek, Discrete Case for Photographers and Filmmakers — Clean lines and a high-end luggage aesthetic with minimal branding ensure a professional look without drawing unwanted attention to the gear inside.
- International Carry-On — Complies with most international and U.S. domestic carry-on regulations. Will even fit under the seat or in the overhead of regional aircraft.
- Capacity — 2 DSLR bodies (up to Pro size w/ grip), 8-10 lenses (up to 400mm 2.8), laptop up to 17 inches.
- Rigid Protective Shell — Lightweight honeycomb internal frame provides excellent rigidity and ensures equipment protection on all sides.
- Padded Laptop Sleeve — Fits most laptops up to 17 inches, and top zipper opening speeds you through airport security. Interior divider allows laptop and tablet or documents to be safely separated.
- Integrated TSA-Approved Zipper Lock — Allows main compartment zippers to be quickly locked and secured. Reinforced Corners — Low profile Hypalon guards on all corners protect against abrasion.
- Front Organizer Pockets — Allow quick access to passport, media wallet, airline tickets, charging cables and other items.
- Molded EVA Interior — Maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; and production-quality HD video cameras can also fit.
- Low-Profile EVA Dividers — EVA foam allows dividers to have the protection of thicker dividers but with less weight and less bulk.
- Reinforced Interior Pockets — Durable, laminated mesh interior pockets hold cables, filters, tools and other accessories.
- Body Armor Base Panel — Bottom of the Roadie has a TPU-coated water- and abrasion-resistant exterior that protects from wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Tethered Case Lid — Keeps lid upright when opened to use as a mobile workstation, and helps the Roadie maintain a small footprint in tight environments.
- Rain Cover Included — An additional layer of protection in wet weather conditions.
- User-Replaceable Components — Unlike most hard cases, the Roadie is built to allow easy at-home repair of major components if needed, such as wheels, wheel housings, wedge feet and extending handle, ensuring a long life for the case.
14W X 18H X 9D in. (36 X 46 X 23 cm)
11W X 14H X 5D in. (28 X 36 X 13 cm)Laptop Compartment11W X 15H X 0.75D in. (28W X 38H X 2D cm)Fits a laptop up to 15 inches, plus any size tablet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.