Tenba Tools Packlite Travel Bag for BYOB 10
Tenba Packlite is the world's first completely collapsible, self-stowing camera bag, and it will change the way you travel with camera gear.
Packlite bags take up almost zero space and have virtually no weight (under half a pound), but when you pull the bag out from its self-stowing mesh pocket and drop in a Tenba BYOB insert, you have an instant, super lightweight camera bag complete with a quick-access top zipper and a side mesh pocket for a water bottle. Photographers and filmmakers often travel with a bag, backpack or rolling case filled with 2 camera bodies and anywhere between 4 and 8 lenses. But what happens when you get to your location, whether for work or holiday, and you only want to walk around with a much smaller kit consisting of one camera and a couple of lenses? The Packlite bag is the answer. Packlite bags come in four sizes to pair up with each of Tenba's BYOB inserts. They can carry everything from the smallest mirrorless camera systems in the Packlite 7, to mid-size mirrorless in the Packlite 8, a DSLR with an attached 24-70mm 2.8 in the Packlite 10, up to a pro body with a 70-200mm 2.8 in the Packlite 13. The bags can be stowed inside any larger camera bag, or even clipped to the outside, so you always have a smaller, lightweight camera bag option wherever you go.
- Compact, lightweight and fast-deploying camera bag can be stashed anywhere.
- Folds up and self-stows into built-in side mesh pocket.
- Fits BYOB 10 (or smaller) padded camera insert.
- Quick access top zipper allows easy removal of camera gear.
- PU-coated shadow ripstop nylon has bar tack reinforced stitching on all stress points.
- Clips onto D-ring or backpack harness to be carried outside bag when necessary.
0.4 lbs(181 kg)
13W X 9H X 5D in. (33 X 23 X 13 cm)
13W X 9H X 5D in. (33 X 23 X 13 cm)Packed 5 x 4 x 2 inches
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.