Tenba Solstice backpacks have all day comfort built into a rugged but sleek package, constructed for the photographer on the move.
The Solstice 24L backpack can fit a mirrorless or DSLR camera up to Pro size with an attached grip or booster) with 5-7 lenses (up to 70-200mm), as well as an iPad or similar tablet, a 13 inch laptop with enough leftover space for a light jacket, snacks & personal items. There’s also room for a small tripod or monopod, or even a DJI Mavic or compact drone. The side pocket is big enough for a large water bottle or even a folded compact tripod, with the main interior compartment able to easily adjust to your camera gear & personal item needs.
The main compartment is split into two zippered areas, making sure your items are kept safe during transport. The back pocket is built for cameras & lenses, with two touch fastening dividers that can be adjusted to make room for your tools & equipment. The front pocket is for the more delicate personal items, such as a phone, keys, tablet, or accessories like batteries & extra memory cards.
The nylon exterior with removable WeatherWrap rain cover makes the black Solstice 24L backpack ideal for the outdoor traveler. Combined with a 3D air mesh at the back, it’s great for all season adventures. The rear access is ideal for those concerned about security, as you can get your gear while still wearing the backpack. With included sternum straps, you can choose how you wear it!
The collection can be found in blue or black sling bags or backpacks, at different capacities
- Discrete logo.
- Reflective piping for visibility at night.
- Webbing points allow side compression straps to be anchored on the front of the bag to hold a jacket.
- Webbing loops can also be lash points for carabiners.
- Expanding side pockets, able to fit a medium tripod.
- Padded front accessory pocket is safe for ipads, laptop and other devices.
- Bag stands upright.
- Storage for personal items at the top of the bag, interior zipper pocket for secure storage.
- Or work out of the top of the bag with a long lens mounted to a body (top is also padded).
- Air mesh back panel, waist belt, and shoulder straps for breathability.
- Loops on waistbelt for pouches.
- Easy-adjust waistbelt like popular hiking packs (pulls inwards).
- Height-adjusting sternum strap.
- Zipper pockets inside camera access point for memory cards, lens cap, or cleaning cloth.
- Gray and blue interior for good visibilty of black camera gear.
- Interior is fully lined in tricot for complete customization of divider layout.
- L-shaped divider supports camera body with lens attached
- Hinged compartment floor allows camera space to expand higher, if needed.
- Generous back opening door allows complete access to gear and accessory compartment. Keep the waistbelt clipped and swing the bag around to your front.
- Optimized fabrics and constrution for a light weight bag with excellent gear protection.
- Included weather wrap.
3.2 lbs(1.45 kg)
12W X 20H X 10D in. (30.5 X 50.8 X 25.4 cm)
10.5W X 19.5H X 7.5D in. (26.8 X 49.5 X 19 cm)
13W X 9.5H X 0.25D in. (33W X 24H X 0.25D cm)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.