Tenba Shootout 32L Backpack (2018 Edition)
The goal of the Tenba Shootout is to be the most comfortable backpack on the planet for everyone with a professional, streamlined appearance.
The 32L backpack is the largest capacity in the range, and can fit a full professional camera system while still meeting strict airline carry-on requirements across the globe. It can fit 1-2 mirrorless or compact DSLR cameras with attached grip with 5-7 lenses (up to an attached 400mm 2.8), as well as a 17 inch tablet. It doubles as a drone backpack, securely fitting a DJI Mavic & other compact drones. Ideal for the photographer constantly on the go, the hiker or the adventurous traveler.
The Shootout backpacks are designed for comfort, with adjustable padded Pivot Fit shoulder straps, sternum strap & waist belt for heavier loads. An elevated, breathable 3D mesh padding that rests on your back & shoulders not only reduces strain on your body, their elevated design means air can circulate through them easily, keeping you cooler in warm conditions. And with nylon materials, it’s more durable, water resistant & tear resistant than polyester backpacks.
There’s plenty of practicality built into this product. The front panel has multiple pockets designed for small items like pens, a map, earphones or sunglasses. In between the main compartment & front panel, there’s a specifically designed space for a hydration pack, room for a water bottle & sip tube, and when not used for keeping yourself hydrated, there’s enough space to secure a tablet. The main compartment is accessible from all angles, with a built in business card holder & zippered pockets for hard drives, batteries, filters and other electronic devices.
The Tenba Shootout 32L is part of the ultimate “Never Compromise” range.
- Expedition-grade harness and hip belt provide excellent support and load balancing adjustments. Internal aluminum frame stabilizes the load and helps transfer weight off your shoulders and onto the hip belt. Compression straps prevent the load from shifting, and help keep the center of gravity as close to the body as possible.
- Quick Access Quick Access side door allows a camera or lenses to be swapped out without removing the bag from your body. Side access channel fits a pro-size DSLR with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 lens.
- Front Pocket Full-length front pocket fits oversized equipment like a matte box, filters or rods, or it can be used for soft items like a jacket and food.
- Harness Straps Tenba's Exclusive Pivot-Fit™ Harness Straps automatically adjust to different shoulder shapes for a custom fit. Padded hip belt can be removed when not needed if there is less weight in the backpack.
- Top Crush-proof top compartment for sunglasses, mobile phone or other fragile items.
- Tripod Carrier Tenba's unique tripod carrier anchors to back wall of the bag, providing unsurpassed load balance, and it securely accommodates all popular outdoor tripod sizes.
- Side Pockets Deep side pocket fits a shotgun mic or monopod (even video monopods with a 3-leg base).
- Trolley Strap Adjustable trolley strap can be attached to the handle of a rolling case for secure piggyback travel through an airport. Meets carry-on requirements for most international flights.
- Dividers Interior dividers can be configured for vertical storage of a body with longer lenses attached (up to 300mm 2.8 attached, or 400mm 2.8 unattached).
- Interior Accessories Flap Dual front accessory pockets fit small accessories, and include D-rings to tether media wallets. Windowpane mesh pockets hold accessories on the flap interior.
- Laptop Sleeve Padded sleeve protects a laptop up to 17 inches.
- Rain Cover Reversible and removable WeatherWrap™ rain cover included. Silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for more stealth. Can be removed for complete cleaning and drying. It stows away neatly in a sleeve on the bottom. Can also be used as a ground cover.
- Bottom Tenba’s exclusive body armor base panel is abrasion and moisture resistant, and wipes clean in an instant.
- Ventilated Back Body contact points covered in ventilated, moisture-wicking 3D air mesh and smooth lycra for all-day carrying comfort. Air Flow™ channel behind the harness for comfort even on hot days.
- Accessory Loops Accessory loops and D-rings on the harness straps for optional pouches and other attachments.
- Zipper Sliders Locking zipper sliders on both camera and laptop compartment can be secured with an optional luggage lock. Climbing-inspired zipper pulls are easy to grab, even when wearing gloves. Self-healing YKK zippers and low-profile YKK clips have unmatched long-term reliability.
- Side Pockets Large micromesh side pockets provide quick storage for a water bottle, gloves or other items you want to keep close at hand.
- Perforated Foam Perforated foam used throughout the interior to further reduce the weight of the bag. Interior: silicone-coated ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot. Silicone-coated ripstop is lighter weight and more tear resistant than normal ripstop.
- Attachment Loops Attachment loops for carabiners and other clip-on accessories.
- Exterior Exterior: water-repellent twill and shadow-ripstop nylon – an optimum combination of light weight and durability.
- Included accessories: 4-card media wallet and a microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.