Tenba DNA 15 Messenger Bag
Tenba’s DNA Messenger range is a flagship addition to the world of Messenger style bags.
The DNA 15 was made to fit a DSLR (up to pro size with attached grip) with 2-3 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8), plus flash & other accessories. The rear padded sleeve can fit a laptop up to 15 inches/38cm or an iPad/tablet up to 10 inches/25cm. It’s built for all kinds of environments, photography or not. It’s great for photojournalism, sports, urban & adventure photography, or for social events, everyday commutes & well-earned day trips, even if you don’t need a camera!
Designed to withstand all weather conditions, the Messenger DNA 15 has some design elements for secure protection from the elements. The front flap extends across the top of the bag & includes a sewn hinge for easy closure. For wet weather protection, a reversible WeatherWrap cover is included & can easily be added or removed. One side is covered in silver for heat reflection, and the other side is coated black for a stealth appearance in dark conditions.
If you’re after a “one size that fits all” bag, the DNA Messenger collection is a must have on your wishlist!
Like other Tenba bags, there’s plenty of high quality materials & practical features designed for anyone.
Constructed with water repellent 600 denier Helix fabric, ripstop nylon, YKK zippers & heavily reinforced stitching, the Messenger range is built to last. Fidlock patented magnetic clips allow quick & easy drop on attachments. The side pocket is reinforced to withstand the size & weight of a compact tripod.
The DNA 15 is also a bag designed for speedy use. The Fidlock clips allows for a fast, unique slide release. The zipper is located at the top for quick access, with your camera, lenses & other gear easily accessible without needing to open the front flap. And when you do need the front flap, the Quiet Whisper Hook Closure means you can operate silently & smoothly.
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow blind, drop-on attachment and a fast slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. It can be both secured and opened with one hand, even when wearing gloves, or when the bag is behind you.
- Adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag, anchoring it in position behind you and preventing the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter.
- Quick Access™ zipper lets you securely swap out cameras and lenses without opening the front flap and exposing an entire camera system to prying eyes in unfamiliar or dangerous locations.
- Tapered front flap with a sewn hinge ensures easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety at night.
- Large elasticized micro-mesh pockets hold a water bottle, or can even be used for temporary storage of a lens.
- Zippered pockets in the main flap provide out-of-sight, out-of-mind secure storage for important items like a mobile phone and keys.
- The shoulder strap combines smooth-sliding seatbelt webbing and a contoured, non-slip shoulder pad. The non-slip pad grips the shoulder while the seatbelt webbing slides through smoothly, making it quick to move from the bag from front to back.
- Removable padded camera insert protects a mirrorless camera system with 3-5 lenses, or a DSLR with with 2-3 lenses. It will fit a DSLR with an attached 24-70mm 2.8 lens.
- The padded camera insert slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use.
- Rear padded sleeve fits an iPad or similar sized tablet, or a laptop up to 11 inches (such as MacBook Air). A velcro retaining strap covers the sleeve for security.
- Rear trolley strap slides over the extending handle of a rolling suitcase or equipment case for secure and convenient piggyback travel.
- Tenba's exclusive heavy-duty tarpaulin bottom panel is water and abrasion resistant. This protects the bag if you have to put it down on a wet and/or dirty surface, and is easy to wipe clean.
- Rear pocket fits magazines or documents, and includes smaller interior pockets for pens and accessories.
- Tons of pockets and compartments to keep hard drives, mobile phones, cables, chargers, pens and business cards organized.
- Exterior of lightweight 600 Denier Helix™ with a durable water repellant coating.
- Interior made with lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- The hardware is second-to-none: YKK® zippers and clips, contoured zipper pulls and welded steel D-rings.
3 lbs (1.4 kg)
16W X 11.5H X 9D in. (41 X 29 X 20-23 cm)
15W X 10.5H X 7-8D in. (38 X 27 X 18-20 cm)
14.75W X 10.5H X 1D in. (37W X 27H X 3D cm)
Main sleeve fits a laptop up to 15 inches, second sleeve fits an iPad or similar sized tablet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.