Shimoda Action X Roller V2 Carry On Bag
The Shimoda Carry-On Roller V2 comes in the highly requested Black colorway. It delivers a more efficient travel experience on-the-go or while patiently waiting for your next departure. Newly designed pockets provide quick access to your mobile phone and passport while also being useable for carrying tripods and packing water bottles.
The features like 100mm all-terrain wheels, wide doctor bag-style opening and heavy-duty extending handle compliment an already premium product that is Carry-On compatible on most international flights and works with our modular Core Unit system. The roller holds up to Large DSLR Core Unit.
- International Carry-On Friendly - Our roller is sized to meet most airline carry-on requirements. Since carry-on dimensions vary by airplane size and style, and regulations are always changing, we recommend checking with your airline before flight. The Carry-On roller will ensure your gear makes it on board safely (with you) and remains protected from not only bumps but also from dishonest strangers.
- Easy Access Doctor Bag-Style Opening - The doctor opening allows wide, unobstructed access to your gear, and it maintains a small footprint whether open or closed.
- Uniquely Modular - Compatible with all of Shimoda's DSLR and Mirrorless Core Units and Accessory Cases so you can completely customize the interior layout.
- Side Panel Pockets - Each side of the bag features a full-length zippered pocket. One side is fitted with a travel document and phone sleeve and the other side fits larger accessories like a water bottle. Both sides have a compression strap so you can hold a medium-sized tripod if needed.
- Carbonate-Coated, Water-Repellant Materials - The Carry-On Roller shares the same lightweight, water-resistant, Carbonate PU-coated ripstop nylon as our backpack line. This ensures the same reliable and consistent quality and performance for both travel and mountain scenarios. They also make a handsome match when traveling.
*Core units sold separately
Awesome carry on bagBy: DesI bought the Shimoda Action X30 in the Kickstarter, and quickly grew to love the thoughtful design and high quality construction of these very durable adventure photography focused carry solutions. I purchased this Action X roller from Maxxum to complement my purchase, with the versatility of having a roller that easily fits my core units very appealing. It too is a quality product, and has quickly become part of my essential travel gear. In addition to the wide opening top of the bag, a lot of thought has also been placed into the interior and exterior pocket design. The roller is an awesome part of my overall adventure photography carry system! The customer service from Maxxum was outstanding - the order arrived by courier the following day. This is good at the best of times, but as the product was sent from Victoria in the midst of that state's strict pandemic lockdown it was even more impressive. A great product, backed by a great purchasing experience.