- Standard Hot-shoe Cameras
- Sony and Minolta Cameras - need an extra hot-shoe adapter (the adapter is not included)
This flash can not work on TTL mode.
To avoid overheating and deteriorating the flash head, do not stroboscopic flash more than 10 times in succession. After 10 times, allow the flash to rest for at least 15 min.
If you try to use the stroboscopic flash more than 10 times in succession, the firing might stop automatically to protect the flash head. If this happens, allow the flash to reset for at least 15 min.
- 1 × JY620 Flash Light
- 1 × Protecting Bag
- 1 × Mini Stand
- 1 × English Manual
- Model: Viltrox JY620
- Guide Number: 40 ( at 50mm focal length, ISO 100 in meters)
- Flash Coverage: 50mm
- Exposure Control Type: stroboscopic flash , manual flash
- Effective Flash Range: 0.7-29mm (with EF 50mm f/1.4, ISO 100)
- Flash Exposure Compensation: manual, ±0.3 strops in 1/3- or 1/2- stop increments
- Flash Exposure Confirmation: flash exposure confirmation lamp lights
- Recycling Time: Normal flash 3.0 sec. (with 4 size-AA alkaline batteries, batteries are not included)
- Flash-ready Indicator: Red pilot lamp lights
- Transmission Method: Optical pulse
- Slave Flash Modes: S1, S2
- External Power: Compact battery pack Canon CP-E4 (battery is not included)
- Transmission Range (Approx.): Reception angle ±40° horizontal, ±30° vertical
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Approx. 72X122X101mm/2.8X4.8X3.9''
- Net Weight: Approx. 320g/11.3oz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.