Haida Slim PROII Multi-Coated Filter Kits & Lens Cap
Neutral Density filters evenly reduce the amount of light passing through the lens without effecting color.
Ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed. Neutral Density Filters are often used to achieve motion blur effects with slow shutter speeds.
This Slim Pro II Solid Neutral Density Filter Kit from Haida contains three filters that can be used individually or in various combinations to create a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The included filters consist of solid neutral density filters that reduce the amount of light entering a lens by up to 3, 6, and 10 stops, respectively. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
Haida PRO II neutral density filters are constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes eight layers of multi-coating. These coatings also offer greater protection to a filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. Each included filter features a thin, aluminum-alloy filter ring to minimize the potential for vignetting, while remaining durable and lightweight. A lens cap and padded pouch is also provided with this filter kit.
- 0.3, 1.8, or 3.0 neutral density filters darken the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 3, 6, or 10-stop exposure reduction, these filters allow you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity
- Thin, aluminum-alloy filter ring helps to prevent vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight
- Front filter threads allow for use with other filters
- Padded filter pouch provided for storage and transport
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.