- Ultraviolet light waves are blocked at 390 nanometers, reducing bluish cast of daylight when recording video or still photos.
- Useful with CCD or CMOS sensors, infrared light waves are blocked at 750 nanometers to filter out infrared light pollution that cause color shifts frequently associated with high-definition recording with multi-stop neutral density filters.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Eight layers of interference coatings on both front and rear surfaces limit light that falls on a digital camera sensor to the visible spectrum.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Nano coating provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Thin, aluminium alloy filter ring helps to prevent vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight.
- Front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
All Haida Products Have A 1 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects Only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.