The Haida M10 Filter Holder fits the Haida M10 Adapter Rings. Aluminum holder for insert filters at 100mm width x2mm
The Haida M10 Filter Holder is designed to allow for the convenient use of up to three separately available 100mm wide, 2mm thick filters along with a separately available drop-in circular polarizer, neutral density, graduated neutral density, or neutral density polarizer combination filter. For still images or video captures where a drop-in filter is not in use, a drop-in cover is provided to occupy the filter holder's accessory slot for those filters. The cover then serves to prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in-between the filter holder and the lens behind it.
Pre-installed with two pairs of plastic filter slots, this aluminum alloy filter holder is initially configured to accommodate two rectangular filters. Use of the filter holder is easily accomplished by first screwing a separately available Haida M10 filter holder adapter ring onto a lens with corresponding front filter threads. After being fitted onto an adapter ring, the filter holder's push-and-release locking lever helps to provide a reliable, yet adjustable connection that allows the holder to be rotated 360°, further benefiting the use of graduated neutral density and other filters that are enhanced by varied positioning. To help prevent stray light from coming in-between an installed filter and a connected lens, two gaskets are included along the front of the M10 Filter Holder. These gaskets are positioned so that, together, they form a seal between the filter holder's slots.
An additional pair of filter slots is also provided so that the Haida M10 Filter Holder can be configured to accommodate three rectangular filters.
- Durable, lightweight filter holder allows for the convenient use of up to three separately available 100mm wide, 2mm thick filters and a separately available drop-in circular polarizer, neutral density, graduated neutral density, or neutral density polarizer combination filter
- Can be mounted onto a lens with a separately available Haida M10 filter holder adapter ring
- Easily attaches to an adapter ring using a push-and-release locking lever
- Locking lever provides a reliable, yet adjustable connection that allows the filter holder to be rotated 360°, benefiting the use of graduated neutral density and other filters that are enhanced by varied positioning
- Non-slip coating for a more textured grip when rotating the filter holder
- Built-in gaskets placed along the front of the filter holder further help to ensure that stray light does not come between an installed filter and a connected lens
- Leather case for storage and transport
Haida HD4250 Specs
|Filter Capacity||3 x 100 x 100 mm
3 x 100 x 150 mm
|Dimensions||5.12 x 4.49 x 0.75" / 13 x 11.4 x 1.9 cm|
|Weight||2.47 oz / 70 g|
|Package Weight||1.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 x 7 x 2.2"|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.