Haida Classic Round PROII Multi-Coated ND 0.9 (8x) Filter - 3 Stop
The Haida PROII Multi-Coated Neutral Density Filter at 0.9 is a circular ND filter with an 8x filter factor that provides a 3-stop exposure reduction. Its 0.9 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This Haida PROII Multi-Coated Neutral Density Filter at 0.9 is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and features an aluminium alloy filter ring that is durable while remaining lightweight. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, the glass features eight layers of multi-coating coating. These coatings also offer greater protection to a filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
- 0.9 neutral density filter darkens the image by 3 stops, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium alloy filter ring.
- Front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
- 3 Stop
- Equivalent to HOYA PRO ND Series
- Equivalent to B+W MRC ND Series
- 0.9 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 8x Filter Factor, 3-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.