FeiyuTech Pocket Gimbal
Easy to Create a Video Journal
Feiyu Pocket, the stabilised handheld camera, is a new type of intelligent handheld shooting device, which adopts the integrated design of gimbal and camera. It is lighter and smaller, one-handed holding, and easy to carry. It also has a large touch screen that allow real-time preview and control shooting, easily achieving the needs of shooting anytime, anywhere. Connect Feiyu Pocket to Feiyu Cam App for more functions.
Small Body but Powerful
Feiyu Pocket has a small and light body, but it's powerful. It is made of aluminium alloy, with a net weight of only 115g. Its breakthrough structure and volume design make its body exquisite and compact, which can be easily put into the pocket. Feiyu Pocket is equipped with an 8.51-megapixel and 1/2.5-inch Sony sensor, which can shoot 4K/60fps video at 120mbps, better working in different shooting themes and environments. The area of a single pixel is increased to 1.62μm, which provides a high-quality picture with low noise. It can also shoot 8x slow motion video, helping you to capture the wonderful moments.
120° Ultra-wide Angle Brings a Broader Vision
Thanks to the 120° ultra-wide-angle and 6 layer glass lenses, Feiyu Pocket brings a broad vision, and integrates the scene you see into the picture as much as possible. It has anti-distortion function that makes the image undistorted and helps you get excellent visual effects easily.
6-Axis Hybrid Stabilisation, The Sublimation of "Stability" and "Image"
Feiyu Pocket breaks the tradition and realises the combination of gimbal and camera. It has a new six-axis hybrid anti-shake algorithm (three-axis mechanical gimbal + electronic three-axis anti-shake), with a miniature high-torsion brushless motor, which can correct and compensate the camera in real time with high accuracy, so as to achieve better image stabilisation than electronic and optical image stabilisation, making every shot become a classic.
Unlock More Creative Ways to Shoot
Thanks to the miniature high-torsion mechanical anti-shake technology, it can realise a variety of professional photography methods, such as all following mode, trail timelapse, slow motion, and panoramic mode; supplemented by a large touch screen, it will bring you a more pleasant and efficient experience with shooting.
- Easy to Create a Video Journal
- Small Body but Powerful
- 120° Ultra-wide Angle Brings a Broader Vision
- 6-Axis Hybrid Stabilisation, The Sublimation of "Stability" and "Image"
- Unlock More Creative Ways to Shoot
FeiyuTech Pocket Structure
- Super Small and real pocket-size make it easy to put into a pocket. Small but powerful.
- Only weight 115 gram, aslight as GoPro.
- Recording Ultra HD 4K@60FPS solution, up to 120M maximum bit rate, to create real 4k video.
- Sony CMOS sensor with 6 layer glass lenses, up to FOV 120ﾟand 1.62μm single pixel, easily get Ultra-wide sight.
- 6 axis Hybrid stabilisation help you get stable HD footage.
- 1.3”inch touch control to easily switch working mode and camera settings.
- Quick auto focus feature with zero delay, shoot at any time.
- With 360°POV all follow mode and 2 kinds of basic follow mode, and maximum speed up to 180°/s allows to fast follow as you wish.
- Static/Track timelapse/Hyperlapse, several auto-panorama mode, and maximum 8x slow motion to achieve intelligent shooting way.
- Connect APP with WIFI to get real-time footage preview and remote control.
- Intelligent Sync Motion feature based on APP. It goes with your hand to get what you want.
- Built in beauty mode of photo helps you easily improve the beauty and share it on the move.
- Equipped with simplified/traditional Chinese/English/Japanese/Czech, offer a better user experience in different area (will update more language later).
- Extremely long battery life up to 4.5 hours, working with maximum storage 512G to last half a day or even longer.
- With 1/4 inch thread hole on the bottom, it allows you to adapt more accessories.
Sensor Type: Sony 1/2.5″ CMOS Progressive Scan Sensor
Effective Pixel (H×V): 3840 × 2144 (8.51MP)
Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/8000~16s
Angle of View: 120° for horizontal
Video & Image
Recording Mode: Normal Video, Timelapse, Slow Motion
Frame Rate: 4K@60 fps
Bit Rates: Max. Bit rate is 120Mbps
Video Formats: MOV, MP4
Video Compression: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Image Formats: JPG/JPG+DNG
48KHz, AAC Output
File System: FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (≥64 GB)
Card Type: Micro SD Card (TF Card)
Capacity: Max 512G (Suggest working with U3 and higher speed SD Card)
1.3 inch /IPS/240*240
875mAh, 7.7V, 6.738Wh (Built-in Rechargeable Battery which is not removable, charge it through USB C port directly)
Operating Temperature: 0°to 40°(32°-104° F)
4.5h (Working at 1080p@60fps), 3.5h(Working at 4K@30fps)
1.2h (with 10W charger)
Materials of Main Body
Aluminium Alloys, ABS/PC
115g (Built-in battery, not include other accessory)
124.5 x 40.5 x 30mm (Working state)
Tilt: ﹢140° to -140°
Roll: ﹢90° to -90°
Pan: ﹢60° to -254°
Angular Vibration Range
Swipe down to enter setting menu
1. Setting:battery, storage, tilt axis control, key tone, anti-flick, auto power off, calibration, WIFI, more (language, reset, device info), average metering
2. Display: Full-screen/Normal display
3. Pro mode: Format, White balance, Exposure settings, etc
4. Brightness setting: dark/ medium/ bright
5. Swipe right at Setting Icon
Quality selection at Video/Slow motion mode: High/Super High
Beauty setting at photo mode: turn on/turn off
Save setting at timelapse mode: save video only/save both video and pictures.
Swipe up to enter gimbal working mode
Recenter (3 axis return to default position)
Switch between motion/smooth mode
Switch among follow mode / all follow mode/ pan mode
Swipe Right to preview photo/video
Tap icon to like this file.
Swipe Left to enter camera setting
Ratio: 3:2, 4:3, 16:9;
Countdown: off, 3s, 5s ,7s
4K 3840 x 2160 60/50/30/25/24
2.7K 2704 x 1520 60/50/30/25/24
1080P 1920 x 1080 120/60/50/48/30/25/24
3. Slow Motion: 4K 2X, 1080P 4X, 720p 8X
4. Timelapse：Static/Motion Timelapse / Hyperlapse
5. Panaroma：180°, 3x3, 2x2
First Way：SD card Steps: Save upgrade file to SD card root directory, plug out USB cable from computer (or insert SD card to camera) to activate the upgrade when Feiyu pocket is on, it takes about 2mins to finish, and the battery level requests 10% or above.
Second Way: FY CAM APP Steps: Turn on mobile network, connect FY CAM APP to upgrade the firmware. it takes about 3mins to finish,please make sure the network is smooth.
At the bottom: 1/4 inch thread hole to mount tripod or other accessories.
At the left side: USB C port for charging, transmit data, work as external camera by connecting with computer for Livestream.
At the right side: SD Card slot, allows camera to save files, upgrade firmware.
Accessories for Standard Kit
Tripod, Portable Bag, Smartphone Holder, Extension Rod
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.