FeiyuTech AK2000C 3-Axis Gimbal for DSLR/Mirrorless, 2kg Payload
The FeiyuTech AK2000C 3-Axis Gimbal is designed for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras!
Ingenious Design Makes Carrying More Convenient!
Aluminium alloy creates an ultra-light body which weigh on 1078g, but it's load capacity can reach 2.2kg. Magic foldable quick release plate, 3-axis motor lock, all of these detail designs make the gimbal more portable. A good buddy for your trip!
Stable Performance Makes Shooting Better
Want to shoot great level B-roll movies? One take? Or a cool transition? Say no to hands shaking! Easily achieve smooth camera movements. Ergonomically designed handle makes holding effortless, shooting at will.
OLED Touch Screen Makes Operation Easier
Exclusive OLED, super clear, touch screen! You no longer need to rely on manual or APP. Easy operation, even for a novice! Various operations such as mode switching/ parameter setting can be completed manually on the screen, together with a variety of other special effects are waiting for you exlporation!
With the AK2000C you can start shooting with a variety of special effects all with one simple click! These shooting modes can be controlled by just one screen:
- Inception Mode
- Portrait Shooting
- Selfie Mode
- Long Exposure
Is a big camera more professional? A small camera is more portable? Do you want to carry only one gimbal? The AK2000C is your solution! Five directions can be adjusted for both big and small compatible cameras!
One More Outreach, One More Possibility
Expansion accessories can not only increase professionalism, but also meet diverse shooting needs of users. The AK2000C has 8 expansion interfaces to provide perfect expansion support for different application scenarios.
Trendy Handle Customization!
Show your attitude with handle patterns and colour customization, creating an exclusive gimbal for you.
Popular DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras Supported as follows:
- SONY: A9 Series, A7 Series and other DSLR Camera Series. A6300/A6400 and other Mirrorless Camera Series. Lenses: Sony FE 28-70mm F3.6 - 5.6 OSS, Sony E PZ 16-50mm F3.5 - 5.6 OSS etc.
- CANON: EOS R, 5D Mark, M50, 6D, 600D, 80D and other cameras with similar size and weight . Lenses: Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM, Canon EF 24-105mm fF4L IS USM etc.
- PANASONIC: GH4, GH5/GH5S, GX9, GF9 Lenses: OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm fF2.0, LUMIX DG Summilux 25mm F1.4 ASPH, LUMIX G 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 etc.
- NIKON: Z7, D7500 Lenses: NIKKOR 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR etc.
- FUJI: XT4/XT3/XT2, XH-1 etc.
The size of compatible cameras for reference : Camera height (include the height of viewfinder) ≤120mm
The distance from screw hole to the right edge of camera ≤95mm Maximum length at lens direction: about 170mm
- Weight: 1078g
- Maximum Payload: 2.2kg
- Dimensions: 147.4 x 203.6 x 372.8mm (normal state) 68.8 x 208.2 x 347.8mm (storage)
- Waterproof: No
- Usage time: 7 hours for normal working state, 12 hours for standby mode (well balanced)
- USB C quick charging port for gimbal, takes only 1.5 hours to fully charge
- Rotable Range:
Roll: 306°(with limitation)
- Controllable Range:
Tilt: +175°to -55°
Roll: +153°to -153°
- Magic Foldable Quick Release Plate
- 3-Axis Motor Lock
- Convenient Storage
- OLED Touch Screen
- Customizable patterns and colours
- Five directions, can be adjusted to large and smaller cameras
- Easy lock and unlock screen
- USB Cable Control/Wireless Control to take pictures/recording/timelapse
- Customisable trigger cutton, follow speed/dead zone, motor power, etc
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.