Unlike standard CPL filters, the Benro Master CPL 82mm Filter does not have a rotating front element, and the rotation is achieved by a mechanism on the holder. Without the rotating front element, the 82mm Master CPL is much easier to attach and remove compared to the previous system where the CPL had a front rotating element. Circular Polariser Filters are primarily designed to eliminate polarised light, producing increased colour saturation. This is particularly noticeable when photographing outdoor scenes, where a CPL filter will work to combat atmospheric fog to deepen the blue of the sky, highlight white clouds, and eliminate reflected light bringing detail back in to reflective surfaces such as water or glass. It will not affect picture colour. To use the 82mm Master CPL with the FH100M2 filter holder first attach the holder to your lens using the adapter ring, then screw your 82mm circular filter on to the CPL dial wheel. This will allow you to rotate the CPL.
- HD Optical Technology ? Provides an extremely flat optical surface for brilliantly sharp images with no ghosting
- ULCA Multi-Coating ? Decreases flare and significantly reduces chromatic aberration
- NANO WMC Coating ? Scratch-resistant multi-coating that repels water and oil making it easier to clean
- Black Coated Glass Edge ? Prevents internal reflections and decreases optical flare (n/a with MACPL170)
- CNC Matte Black Brass Ring ? More resistant to side impacts, less likely to bind when placed onto a lens (n/a with MACPL170)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.