Benro BVX16CFK Carbon Fibre Video Tripod
The Benro BVX16CFK is a professional heavy-duty carbon fibre video tripod and head combination. The BVX16H video head supports up to 16 kg and the 100mm bowl tripod has a maximum load capacity of 60 kg.
The 8-step counterbalance (steps 1-8) allows you to dial in the right amount of counterbalance required for each setup. Each step is repeatable which helps save time when changing lenses or adding accessories. The pan drag and tilt drag mechanisms each provide 6 individual steps (1-6) of drag adjustment to help fine tune the smooth movements.
A sliding top plate with a snap-in style quick release can be shifted forward or backward to help properly balance your camera rig. The QRX10 camera plate comes with one ¼”-20 camera screw and one 3/8”-16 camera screw. An extra set of camera screws is included on the sliding platform.
The carbon fibre tripod is a 2 stage, 3 section tandem style which incorporates a 100mm bowl. The leg locks are oversized levers that can be operated while wearing gloves. The lower stage leg lock lever has an additional lip, which can be opened and closed with your foot. This allows you to hold onto your camera rig while adjusting the height of the tripod. Each tripod includes a floor spreader, a telescoping pan arm and a padded carrying case.
- Heavy-Duty 100mm System, 16kg Payload
- For On-the-Go Operators with Large Rigs
- 8 Steps of Counterbalance
- 6-Speed Pan and Tilt Dampening
- Sliding QR Camera Plate Platform
- Top-Mount Snap-In Camera Plate
- 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Dual Tandem Legs
- 65 to 172cm Operating Height
- Oversized Flip Lock Levers
- Large Footpads, Dual Spiked Feet
- 100mm half ball
- 16kg payload
- 8 steps of counterbalance
- 6-speed pan and tilt dampening
- Sliding quick release camera plate platform
- Small, locking snap-in camera plate
- Separate pan and tilt locks
- Dual rosette mounts
- Telescoping pan bar included
- Illuminated bubble level
- Built-in accessory mounts
- Extra set of camera mounting screws screwed into the sliding platform
- 100mm bowl
- 60 payload
- 2-stage carbon fibre tripod legs with dual tandem upper-leg section
- 172cm maximum height
- 65cm minimum height
- Oversized flip lock levers
- Additional lip on lower-stage leg levers can be handled by foot and the tripod height adjusted at the same time
- Large removable footpads
- Dual spiked feet
- Wide-adjustable ground spreader
- Padded carry bag included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maxxum Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.